Monday, July 20, 2015

My time so far in SCOTLAND!

I lay in my small bed, staring at the glow-in-the-dark dolphins on the ceiling. I was in Scotland and it felt different somehow. I couldn't wait to see what amazing things Scotland would bring me. Outside, the fresh air was warm but cold at the same time. Mia, Neesha and I played badminton over the net in the back-garden. I love the back-garden. It is a maze of hedges and flowers, stone paths weaving in and out. When we went walking, it was really pretty. Wild flowers grew in the fields where the highland cattle grazed. It was a bit like New Zealand, but not quite. It was more peaceful and it had way more dogs! My sister counted 113 dogs. So far, Scotland is awesome.




Toad!




4 comments:

  1. It sounds almost similar to Germany when you talk about the wild flowers and the fields.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the toad looks like a rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. The toad looks like me Camo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the river

    ReplyDelete